We are committed to provide Excellent Quality Education in Arts, Science and Commerce faculties as per UGC, Mumbai University and Government of Maharashtra norms to create multidisciplinary best citizens, and to satisfy the students and parents requirements through continual improvements in Quality of Education Services.
The College Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in the year 2003-2004. The Cell has been functioning actively of our Academic and Administrative activities. “Quality Policy” is the major objective of our IQAC through continuous monitoring and constant follow-up of undergoing activities.
As per the guidelines from NAAC: “The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. For this, during the post-accreditation period, it will channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.”
IQAC has a defined Quality Objectives as:
1. To aim for being a ‘College with Excellence’
2. To achieve academic and administrative excellence
3. Creating a student-centric atmosphere for holistic learning
4. To develop stronger Industry- Academia relation for benefit of staff and students
5. To promote Interdisciplinary and collaborative research
6. To enhance the quality of staff by promoting and encouraging overall faculty development
7. To aim for International collaborations and International programs
8. To enhance Infrastructure for Teaching-Learning and Administration